As one of The Hive – European blogging conference ambassadors I have been writing a number of posts about Copenhagen to introduce delegates to my beautiful city. This weekend the conference is finally here and to help bloggers coming to Copenhagen for some extra days I thought I would do a useful summary post of my favourite places in the city. But please note that Friday is a public holiday and all shops with the exception of florists, bakeries and some supermarkets will be closed. Attractions such as museums and Tivoli will still be open. Torvehallerne will also be open as are most cafes and restaurants.
- Cafes – Serenity Cupcakes, Maudes, Tonkin, Granola, Nordisk Brødhus.
- Restaurants – Brewpub, Fu Hao, Hache
- Places to visit – Christiania, Tivoli, Torvehallerne, Nørrebro
- Shops – Affar, Girlie Hurly, Dora, Designer Zoo, Illums Bolighus, Hay, Liebe, Notre Dame
- Other useful posts- Gluten free eating, cheap stays, five place to eat in Torvehallerne, other Hive posts
I hope these links are useful but you can leave a comment if you have any other questions. Looking forward to meeting lots of new friends this weekend.